General Room Cleaning Tips
· Return your space to its original situation (the problem it was in once you moved in).
· Clean your space/suite/apartment thoroughly, sweep the dispose and ground of trash and large items as directed.
· Remove all personal house, including furniture and carpet.
· Get rid of all tape and marks from your own floors and walls.
· Remove all adornments from wall space, bulletin boards, windows and ceilings.
· Window screens should be set up - a fee will undoubtedly be assessed to re-install displays or for missing/broken screens.
· Place all trash inside bags provided and get all trash to appropriate disposal area specified by your RA.
· Close up and lock all doors and windows. Switch off all faucets and lamps.
Student Room, Suite Region, Living/Dining Area
· Move furnishings to its original placement and reassemble.
· Wash off table, dressers, tables, chairs, windows ledges along with other such items.
· Wipe down walls eliminating any tape residue and scuff marks.
· Vacuum cleaner and/or sweep the ground. Wash as necessary to remove tape scuff and residue marks.
· Get rid of all trash to designate area and remove all nonuniversity furniture.
· Close windows and draw down shades/blinds.
Cleaning the Bathroom
· Turn the bath on and allow it run for some moments to wet the bath walls, curtain and floor.
· Turn the drinking water off and spray Boraxo, or other comparable cleaning products, on whole shower area (walls, ground, and curtain). Let it are a symbol of about ½ hour. Using a bath brush, scrub the wall space, floor and curtain to completely remove any green places, stains, soap deposits, etc. Rinse every area thoroughly with clean drinking water.
· Either scrub the bath curtain or stick it in the washer with some detergent.
· Spray all porcelain (whitened) areas of the bathroom with Boraxo, or comparable cleaning product.
· Scrub the within of the bowl with a new toilet brush to eliminate all stains.
· Wash the bathroom seat and outside the bowl with a sponge or fabric.
· Wash stall doorways and walls, if relevant, with a damp sponge or fabric with appropriate cleaning item.
· Spray porcelain (white) section of sink with Boraxo and clean thoroughly.
· Spray counter having an appropriate cleaning item and wash counter and cabinet.
· Spray mirror with cup cleaner and wipe clear, including inside of cabinet.
· Mop entire floor region, including behind toilet and doorways with Spic’ n Period or similar cleaning item.
· Remove any items inside cabinets so that they are completely empty.
· Wash both interior and outside of the cabinet with a new mild detergent utilizing a sponge or cloth.
· Thoroughly clean best and sides of stove with dish detergent. Furthermore, completely scrub drip pans eliminating any burnt products/stains.
· Thoroughly clean the stove using an stove cleaner. Spray with stove cleaner. Let it are a symbol of ½ hour approximately. Utilizing a scrub pad or brush, thoroughly eliminate any burnt residue and stains. Be sure never to obtain cleaner on heating system coil as this might damage the unit.